Likelihood of triggering
Triggering is possible, even from low additional loads, particularly on the indicated steep slopes (steeper than about 30 degrees). In certain situations some large, and in isolated cases very large natural avalanches are possible.
Ridge and climbing tours.
In and around IV difficulty level.
Anyone who has enough via ferrata and Alpine experience who wants to climb higher up, will be well catered for during these guided tours. The emphasis here is on Alpine experience, which will make climbing in the mountains enjoyable. Depending on your via ferrata or climbing experience, you can select an optimum tour to suit your needs.
- Widderstein east ridge III
- Widderstein south ridge IV
- Widderstein Alte Südwetwand V-
- Biberkopf south face V-
- Spullerplatten IV - VII
- Platnitzerjochspitze east ridge IV
- Platnitzerjochspitze Alte Südwand IV+
- Roggalspitze Roggalkante IV+ (named amongst the Top 10 in the loveliest ridge climbing areas in the Alps, absolute highlight!)
Please note: Only doable with a guide!
Starting point: Warth-Schröcken
Participant number: max. 2 people per mountain guide