Likelihood of triggering
Triggering is likely, even from low additional loads, on many steep slopes (steeper than 30 degrees). In some cases, numerous large and often very large natural avalanches can be expected.
Ridge and climbing tours.
In and around IV difficulty level.
Anyone who has enough via ferrata and Alpine experience who wants to climb higher up, will be well catered for during these guided tours. The emphasis here is on Alpine experience, which will make climbing in the mountains enjoyable. Depending on your via ferrata or climbing experience, you can select an optimum tour to suit your needs.
- Widderstein east ridge III
- Widderstein south ridge IV
- Widderstein Alte Südwetwand V-
- Biberkopf south face V-
- Spullerplatten IV - VII
- Platnitzerjochspitze east ridge IV
- Platnitzerjochspitze Alte Südwand IV+
- Roggalspitze Roggalkante IV+ (named amongst the Top 10 in the loveliest ridge climbing areas in the Alps, absolute highlight!)
Please note: Only doable with a guide!
Starting point: Warth-Schröcken
Participant number: max. 2 people per mountain guide