Barbecue Area Schrofenwies.
Barbecue Area Schrofenwies.Warth
This barbecue area is located in Warth-Lechleiten, directly in the climbing garden Schrofenwies. Here you can prove your climbing skills and afterwards satisfy your hunger with a cosy barbecue.
Key facts about Schrofenwies climbing crag.
Route overview for Schrofenwies via ferrata.
|Number of routes||30 routes, vertical and slightly overhanging, 1 practice via ferrata|
|Difficulty level||4 to 9+|
|Stands/Peg distance||Chain stands/Peg distance 1-2 metres|
|Special features||Seating available, public BBQ area, practice via ferrata and easy routes, optimal for children|
Location and accessibility.
The Schrofenwies climbing crag is located in Lechleiten.
Drive on the B 198 to the turn-off for "Lechleiten" and follow the municipal road to the last building in Lechleiten - Haus Schrofenwies. You can park in the big car park here, from where there is a gravel path direct to the climbing crag. (ca. 1 minute)
Anyone tackling a climbing crag definitely needs the requisite equipment.When tackling a via ferrata route, wearing complete and fully-functional equipment is compulsory!
In addition, practice how to use the equipment safely and properly to avoid the risk of falling!
- Only tackle climbing crags and via ferrata routes with the requisite climbing equipment.
- Basic experience of climbing, belaying and abseiling is absolutely necessary!
- Physical fitness, a head for heights and sure-footedness are essential.
- Difficulty levels are based on the international Alpinist association scale
- We recommend that you make initial climbs with a qualified mountain guide from a local Alpine school
Climb the faces with professionals.
Head into vertical fun with experts: Want to make your first forays on the rocks with professional guidance?
Want to hone your climbing technique and learn more about safety techniques? The local Alpine schools are perfect climbing partners, since they have extensive knowledge of the area and will guide you safely through the steep faces.
One moment please.