Simmel chapel 'St. Jakobus'Warth
Already since 1550 a chapel with a magnificent view over the pass stood enthroned and made the place a special pilgrimage destination. In 1678 the little church was consecrated to St. James, the patron saint of load carriers, pilgrims and pilgrims. Solemn services on the feast days of James, Laurentius and Bartholomew were then scheduled every year. With the separation of the mother parish of...
Please note the current traffic situation
- L200 Bregenzerwald
- B198 Reutte
- L198 Lech