Likelihood of triggering
Triggering is possible, even from low additional loads, particularly on the indicated steep slopes (steeper than about 30 degrees). In certain situations some large, and in isolated cases very large natural avalanches are possible.
Guest-Card Bregenzerwald & Großes Walsertal.
A classic for guests in Schröcken, with plenty of offers for families.
The Guest Card Bregenzerwald & Großes Walsertal is your “ticket” to various mountain experiences. It is your unlimited ticket to take the cable car to the top as often as you like, is valid for environmentally-friendly rides on the public buses, and is your permit to refreshing, relaxing times in the outdoor swimming pools. The Guest Card Bregenzerwald & Großes Walsertal is available to all visitors for free who spend at least three nights in Schröcken. The card is valid from the day of arrival to the day of departure.
Scope of validity: 1. May - 31. October 2023
- For guests in Schröcken
- Available for stays of 3 nights an over
- Valid for the duration of your stay
- Cable cars: cable cars Andelsbuch, cable cars Bezau, Mellaubahn, cable cars Diedamskopf - Au-Schoppernau, Uga-Express Damüls, Steffisalp-Express Warth, cable cars Großwalsertal – Sonntag, cable cars Faschina – Panoramabahn Stafelalpe
- Outdoor swimming pools in Au, Bezau, Egg, Hittisau, Mellau, Schoppernau and Schwarzenberg
- Numerous discounts at partner companies
- Public transport: Free travel on the bus lines of the Landbus Bregenzerwald to Bregenz and Dornbirn (except city buses) to Lech (except blue hiking buses – Spullersee/Formarinsee), with the line 98 from Hittisau to Balderschwang and with the Landbus Großes Walsertal to Thuringia. Please note: Laguzalpe – additional road use fee.