Likelihood of triggering
Triggering is possible, even from low additional loads, particularly on the indicated steep slopes (steeper than about 30 degrees). In certain situations some large, and in isolated cases very large natural avalanches are possible.
Hiking buses in Warth-Schröcken.
Travel in comfort and in an environmentally-friendly manner through the region
With the hiking buses in Warth-Schröcken you get to travel in comfort and in an environmentally-friendly manner through the region and beyond.
This means you arrive completely relaxed at the starting point for your hike, and if your feet get a bit tired, back again to he starting point again.
Mouth and nose protection is mandatory on all bus lines.
CONTRIBUTION OF DOGS:
According to Austrian and German law, the transport of dogs by public transport is only permitted by muzzle! Muzzle baskets are available at the Warth and Schröcken tourist offices.
Search bus timetables online.
Shuttle bus timetable Warth - Lech | 28.09.2020 to 11.10.2020.
From 28.09.2020 the L198 is closed for general traffic due to a bridge renovation between Warth and Lech!
For the period from 28. September to 11. October 2020 the following shuttle bus was organized. (see timetables)
- The journey times of the shuttle bus are aligned with line 40a (Bregenzerwaldbus) and line 110 (Lechtalbus).
- The shuttle bus runs between the stops Warth Steffisalp and Lech Bodenalpe.
- Passengers can cross the construction site area on foot and drive after the construction site with a smaller bus (18 people) to the Lech Rüfikopf stop. This will drive more often if necessary.
On the current timetable of lines 40a and 110 it is stated that the buses will be available until 04.10. go to Lech. Of course, that’s not true! From 28. September only the shuttle bus runs between Warth and Lech.
Overview of the bus timetable.
Blue hiking bus.
- from Warth-Hochkrumbach to Lech toll station the train is free when you have the Warth Card
- from Warth-Hochkrumbach to Lech toll station the train is free when you have the Bregenzerwald Guest Card
- and incl. toll fee and the ride to Zuger Tal to Formarinsee and Spullersee is free with the Lech Card
In the period from 21.10. – 02.11.2020 a limited taxi operation to Lake Formarin is possible. We ask our guests to reserve a taxi by phone in advance: +43 5583 2501
Prices: Lech – Lake Formarin
1-4 persons: 63,- € (toll included):
1-5 persons: 70,-€ (toll included)
Bregenzerwaldbus Line 40/40a.
- from Schröcken-Unterboden via Warth to Lech-Schlosskopf, free with the Warth Card
- from Dornbirn/Bregenz via Warth to Lech-Schlosskopf, free with the Bregenzerwald Guest Card
Lechtalbus Line 110.
- from Elbigenalp via Warth to Lech-Schlosskopf, free with the Warth Card