Induction is only at a little additional burden particularly on the specified steep slopes possible. Occasionally are spontaneously some average, infrequent also bigger avalanches possible.Show details
Family holiday in Warth-Schröcken.
Pure fun for all the family.
Warth-Schröcken is a great choice for a family holiday. There is so much that young and old heart's yearn right here: Relaxation for parents, adventure for children, and plenty of exciting adventures and opportunities for adventures together. In the Warth-Schröcken ski area snow adventurers of all ages will find plenty of fun. Motivated by Pauli the snowman, those first ski runs are a success. For the best ski holiday with all the family!
The practice areas around Steffisalp Express and Dorfbahn Warth as well as the Salober provide the perfect ski offer for children and beginners.
For those initial attempts at skiing, Paulis Kinderland in Warth and Paulis Skiarena on the Salober provide the best setting. Older kids can head to the ski movie route, the funslope, compete on the Speed Check route, or just enjoy very well-tended pistes on the Arlberg. Especially practical: The proximity of the accommodation and car parking areas to the family areas at the valley stations. The ski pass cash desks, ski stores, ski schools, sports shops and ski bus stops are also close to the valley stations for the Steffisalp Express and the Salober Jet .
Pauli the snowman.
Pauli, our little snowman mascot is, so to speak, your guide through "Pauli's Welt" in Warth-Schröcken. Whether it is in the ski area or in the towns, skiing, during a children's ski course or in the children's ski school - anywhere that there is something interesting for children to explore, Pauli will take them to it.
Explore Warth-Schröcken with Pauli the snowman.
Family adventure in the Warth-Schröcken ski area.
- Special practice and adventure areas with Pauli the snowman
- Comfortable ski runs and wide section of easy pistes, especially for beginners
- Ski schools right at the Steffisalp Express and SaloberJet valley stations
- Children's restaurant on the Salober along with a new town hall in Steffisalp
- Ski-In and Ski-Out: Much of the accommodation is right at the piste
- Short routes between the car park, ski pass cash-desk, ski school, sports shop and valley stations
- Infant supervision available on request
- The village runs in Warth and Schröcken extend right up to the doorstep of most of the accommodation.
Ski school offer in Warth-Schröcken.
For families, the ski schools on the Salober and in Warth provide a range of individual courses in specific topic areas on very well-tended pistes in a snow-assured ski area. Whether you are a piste newbie, ski munchkin or are an expert, very well-trained instructors provide information about advanced ski techniques for unlimited fun in the snow. In Warth-Schröcken children, youths and parents alike get to enjoy the best conditions for relaxing ski fun.