Likelihood of triggering
Triggering is possible, even from low additional loads, particularly on the indicated steep slopes (steeper than about 30 degrees). In certain situations some large, and in isolated cases very large natural avalanches are possible.
Hike and Ride.
More than just powder!
Warth-Schröcken has made a name for itself as a top-spot for freerider: During multi-day Hike & Ride courses the best deep snow runs in the Arlberg region are explored, so you have the opportunity to get to know our freeride area even better.
With professional and safe guidance from Schröcken snow sport school, you get to ‘rock it out’ in the loveliest slopes in the Arlberg and Hochtannberg area.
And by using the lift facilities there are only short ascents to negotiate up to your freeride adventure.
- Warther-Horn Sattel-Bodenalpe and Klemm
- 3-Valleys tour - Hochtannberg-Kleinwalsertal-Schönebach
We would ask you to make a reservation!
- Available to book:daily
- Meeting point: By arrangement
- Pre-requisites: good level of fitness, safe, parallel skiing
- Participants: 3 - 6 people
- Duration: 3 - 6 hours, ascents take 15-45 minutes.
- Registration: by 17:00 the day before. Telephone +43 664 75 75 500
- Price: between € 220.00 and € 330.00 for 1-3 people, depending on the tour duration, includes safety equipment (rucksack with avalanche kit, transceiver, shovel)