Likelihood of triggering
Triggering is possible, even from low additional loads, particularly on the indicated steep slopes (steeper than about 30 degrees). In certain situations some large, and in isolated cases very large natural avalanches are possible.
For our young guests aged 3-4.
With the Murmele Wanderpass all of Warth-Schröcken is at your feet!
For just 3.00 EUR little adventurers can immerse themselves in the mountains in Warth-Schröcken.
Have you found the 4 stamps to collect for your pass?
Collect them at various stations and with various service providers in the region and for your hard work you will then get a little surprise - be excited!
Here's how it works
- The Wanderpass is available for all adventure-hungry children aged 3 and over.
- Just get it from the tourist office or from where you are staying and get going!
- There are various stations in the hiking area to explore and collect stamps for your Wanderpass.
- Maybe you will be the next one to get the Murmele hiking badge!
- As a reward, you can then collect your gift in the local tourist office.