Likelihood of triggering
Triggering is possible, even from low additional loads, particularly on the indicated steep slopes (steeper than about 30 degrees). In certain situations some large, and in isolated cases very large natural avalanches are possible.
Safety in open terrain.
Dive into the breath-taking freeride scene in Warth-Schröcken in the Arlberg and become familiar with safety and technique. Our experienced guides will show you what deep snow riding is all about. With the right technique programme, that takes place both on and off the piste, you learn the basic concepts of safe freeriding. In a group, attention is paid to the level of each individual participant. The best safety equipment, including instruction in the use of avalanche transceivers, is included in the price - for a safe start to your freeride experience.
We would ask you to make a reservation!
- Available to book: every Tuesday and Thursday
- Meeting point: at 10:00 a.m. in the ski school office
- Duration: around 4-5 hours, including breaks
- Participants: 4 - 6 people
- Pre-requisites: Parallel skiing on red and black pistes
- Registration: by 3:00 p.m. the day before
- Price: € 90.00 per person incl. Safety equipment (rucksack, shovel, probe, beeper)