The Highlight of a beautiful mountain day in Warth-Schröcken – the sunset tour to the Höferspitze. We start the moderate tour at the Hochtannbergpass. Opposite the bus stop Hotel Adler we follow the trample path in a zigzag uphill. Slightly to the right of us we see the mighty Widderstein, while the path leads us over extensive hills to the ridge. As we get closer and closer to the summit cross, we can’t get enough of the countless different flowers and bushes and the many colors of the nature. At the summit, the incredible spectacle of colours in the sky and the setting sun on the horizon makes us stop breathing and recharge our batteries. The last ray of sunlight flashes again briefly, before we put on our headlamps and go on the way back.
- Meeting point: Hochtannbergpass at the bus stop Hotel Adler (time will be announced one day before).
- Total walking time: 2,5 – 3 h.
- Elevation gain: 455 m.
- Registration: until Wednesday, 12.00 pm at the tourist office Warth or Schröcken.
- Please don’t forget your Inclusive Card!
- Price without Inclusive Card: € 25,00.