The Arlberg Freeride Safari is the challenge for every participant. From the Warth-Schröcken ski area, the route leads over the white gold of Lech-Zürs to St. Anton. All day long, you can expect short climbs and endless freeride runs.
- Meeting point: At the ski school office of the ski school Warth.
- When: We start at 08:45 am.
- Number of participants: Min. 4 and max. 8 participants.
- Prerequisite: Distinct freeride experience.
- Price: € 95,00 per person incl. safety equipment.
- Registration: By 04:00 pm on Monday at the latest at the ski school Warth on +43 5583 3443 or firstname.lastname@example.org.