Likelihood of triggering
Triggering is possible, even from low additional loads, particularly on the indicated steep slopes (steeper than about 30 degrees). In certain situations some large, and in isolated cases very large natural avalanches are possible.
Something different for the final week of the season!
SAFE THE DATE: 14.04. - 16.04.2023
Listen up winter fans who want to enjoy a season finale with a difference!
We cordially invite you to our 5. NOSTALGIE GAUDI event from 14.04. - 16.04.2023. An exceptional programme of events awaits you, starting with a traditional-rustic clothing look from the 30's to Alpine inn hopping with culinary highlights in participating gastronomic businesses, to a fantastic retro après-ski party and much more.
To us nostalgia is...
...taking ourselves to a time that is long past. Discover how people used to live and feel what it must have been like. So let's go! Into our 30's garb and on to the piste on old wooden skis and enjoy the April sunshine with some Alpine inn hopping.
Highlight: Alpine inn shopping.
Ever heard of Alpine inn hopping? Leisurely hopping from inn to inn and making the most of the various benefits with your voucher card!
Anyone who wants to take part in Nostalgia Gaudi and wears garb from the 30's to the valley station for the Salober Jet, will receive a voucher card that can be redeemed in the various inns in the Warth-Schröcken ski area. Be excited - after all, wonderful surprises lie in store, like pick-me-ups, special drinks, sweet temptations, and perhaps even an Alpine Tequila!
Participating inns & Businesses.
- S1 Ski Lounge
- Berghotel Körbersee
- Skihütte Hochalp
- Sennkuchi (at the skiing & hiking hotel Jägeralpe)
- From 20.00 pm dinner together in the Holzschopf
- Afterwards from 09.30 pm “Nostalgia Party” in the Häs* of the 1930s
- 09.30 am to 10.00 am Issue of the hut-hopping vouchers for everyone in the original 30s style in front of the lift ticket at Salober
- 09.30 am – 03.30 pm Telemarking and skiing in the ski area in the Schihäs ** of the 1930s
- From 03.00 pm comfortable seat in the S1 ski lounge
- 10.00 pm “End of Season Party” in the Holzschopf
- From 10.00 am "Skifohra with de olta Ski and Häs"
- 02.00 pm Shot at the end into S1 with ski demonstration of the Tannberg Telemarker with old wooden skis on the slope in front of the S1